Margot van Huijkelom exposition in Paris











I love the feminine signature style of Dutch-born, Paris based fashion illustrator Margot van Huijkelom.  Every time I see new work of her I just have to post about it again and again and again...

Want to read more about Margot? Fashion Week Amsterdam asked her 10 questions about her beautiful work, her frontrow couture drawings and her inspiration.

And don't forget to stop by her new exposition "Love me Tender" if you are in Paris. (@ the Lise Charmel shop, 7 rue du Cherche Midi) until the 14th of March. Here she shows 30 of her newest drawings and paintings. Have a lovely weekend!

Comments

  1. Great, I like them:-)
    Like the strong faces.
    Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are amazing I love the diversity of her work and the combination of bold and delicate features :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment